The full schedule for the Tucson Roadrunners’ second season has been released. It includes a total of 68 games; 34 on the road and 34 at home. Of their 68 games, 54 of them will be played against Pacific division rivals, the most numerous being their 12 meetings against the San Diego Gulls. The busiest home month of the season will be November, featuring seven games at Tucson Arena.
December and January will also see long home stands as both months will feature six home games. This year there will also be a special matinee game on President’s Day, with a 4:05 pm start. Unlike last year, the Roadrunners will end this regular season at home, playing their final two games against San Diego in Tucson. Also, Tucson will face four new opponents for the first time in team history, playing their first games against the Chicago Wolves, Cleveland Monsters, Iowa Wild and the Grand Rapids Griffins.
- Home Opener- Saturday October 7th vs. the San Diego Gulls
- Six Game Home Stand (season high)- Friday October 27th (vs. Iowa Wild- first visit to Tucson)- Saturday November 11th (vs. Bakersfield Condors)
- The Cleveland Monsters (2015-16 Calder Cup Champions) visit Tucson for the first time- Friday November 3rd and Saturday November 4th
- New Years’ Eve Game- Sunday December 31st, away vs. the Ontario Reign
- The Chicago Wolves visit Tucson for the first time- Friday January 26th and Saturday January 27th
- Longest Road Trip (six games)- Friday February 2nd (vs. Ontario Reign)- Wednesday February 14th (vs. San Jose)
- President’s Day Matinee Game- Monday February 19th vs. the Bakersfield Condors
- The Grand Rapids Griffins, the defending Calder Cup Champions visit Tucson for the first time- Friday April 6th and Saturday April 7th
- Last game of the regular season- Saturday April 14th vs. the San Diego Gulls
To view the full season schedule, click here.